- Cookie files of the Locator network
Privacy and personal data policy
3. When using the site, the user confirms that he has been informed and gives his consent to the collection, processing and use of his personal data, as well as his rights under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
5. The Site User, by registering on the Site and posting data and/or sending photos and/or other materials, voluntarily gives the site administration his unconditional consent to the processing of his personal data (which is contained in his profile, messages and/or other information collected and /or what is posted on the Site).
6. Processing of Personal Data includes any actions and/or a set of actions related to the collection, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and distribution (realization, transfer), deletion of the User's Personal Data for the purpose ensuring the operation of the Site's services.
7. Without the consent of the user, personal data, images and other information are not published.
8. The scope of the User's personal data, in relation to which processing is carried out and which can be included in personal data bases, is defined as any information about the User (which is placed in his profile and/or other data collected and/or placed on the Site ), which will become known to the administration of the site, as well as to any third parties who use the Site in accordance with the legislation and the Agreement on the use of the Locator network websites.
10. By accepting this agreement, the user confirms that he understands his rights, defined by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", as well as the purpose of collecting, storing and processing his personal data. The user also agrees that the term of processing his personal data is indefinite.
11. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal data provided to him or part of it, as well as their privacy settings, using the function of editing and setting access to personal information, as well as request the site administration to completely delete his account and all personal data from the Site database.
12. The purpose of collecting, storing and processing personal data is to provide the user with personalized services of the Site, including: access to the Control Panel, authorization, password reminder, publication of any information, targeting of advertising materials, communication with the User, including the direction of messages, requests and information related to the use of the Site, provision of services, processing of User requests, as well as other services of the Site.
14. Deletion of information. To delete any information related to the user, the user must contact the support service in any way convenient for him.
Cookie files of the Locator network websites
Cookies, cookies and what they have to do with you
Our cookies have the following tasks:
- helps our Site work as you expect
- offer free services / content (thanks to advertising)
- improve site speed and security
- allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- continually improve our website for you
- will make our marketing more effective (which means offering services at the best price, with no optional losses)
- collecting any personal information (without your permission)
- collecting any confidential information (without your permission)
- transfer of personal data to third parties
- pay us any commissions on any sales
Learn more about our cookies
Locator's own cookies
Thanks to social media cookies, you can easily share our content on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, for which we have included share buttons on our site.
Anonymous visit statistics cookie
At the same time, no personal information is transferred to us until the User has provided it himself.We use the following statistical tools:
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. We and/or advertisers or our advertising partners cannot obtain personal information from these cookies.
You can usually disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings to not accept cookies (you can find out more about this on your browser's official website). However, this is likely to limit the functionality of our and many other websites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.